EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE 24 HRS / 7 DAYS
* Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Inspection
* Aerobic System Cleaning
* Sewer Lines Repaired & Installed
* Emergency Service - 24 hours, 7 days a week
* Grease Trap Cleaning
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I avoid putting down my toilet or disposal?
Never allow grease, feminine products or diapers to be flushed or placed in drains. Avoid flushing wads of toilet paper or diaper wipes as well.
2. How often should I have my septic tank pumped?
Every 4 to 5 years. Always call a qualified, reputable service. Call Austin Rooter!
3. I am buying a house. Should I have the septic system inspected?
Absolutely! If tanks are not installed or maintained properly, this sewage can seep out of the tank before it has been adequately treated and contaminate the surrounding ground. It could lead to costly repairs!
4. Can I buy something at a store and treat the septic tank myself?
No. In fact, dumping bleach or other products down the drains can actually kill the bacteria that is needed to naturally neutralize the sewer. Let us fix the problem the right way.